Patients were asked for their views on the temporary closure of the Keldregate branch surgery. A letter and questionnaire were sent to patients by post or via SMS link.
The aim of the engagement was to provide an insight into the impact of the temporary closure of the Keldregate branch site to inform the planning of future provision of GP services in the Deighton/Bradley area. For more information, see letter in section below.
Please see below a letter from Dr Rajkumar, managing GP Partner at the Grange Medical Practice:
Dear Patient or Stakeholder of the Grange Medical Practice,
We would like to thank you for your ongoing patience throughout the coronavirus pandemic. This letter is about the practice’s branch surgery, known as the Keldregate branch which is located in Deighton, Huddersfield. The Keldregate branch is currently closed temporarily. We’d like to know what you think about this, and how the temporary closure is affecting you.
Why has the Keldregate branch been temporarily closed?
- It is not possible to run services safely during the coronavirus pandemic for a number of reasons.
- The main reason is the small size of the entrance, waiting area and corridors which mean that social distancing is not possible at the Keldregate branch.
We need your views
The practice wants to ensure that views of patients and stakeholders are part of any further decisions about the future of the Keldregate branch and the Grange’s provision of services in the area.
You can share your views in the following ways:
- Complete the survey via this link: Grange Medical Practice Survey
- if you require a paper copy of the questionnaire, please email your request, name and address to [email protected] or phone the practice.
- Come to one of our online information sessions, where you can find out more, ask questions and raise any concerns that you may have (details to be released w/c 5th July).
- If you require this information in an easy-read or translated format, please contact the practice by email or by telephone to request this.
The closing date to share your views is Friday the 13th of August 2021.
If you have any further questions, queries or concerns please call the practice on 01484 428282, or email us at [email protected].
Dr A Rajkumar
Managing GP Partner at the Grange Medical Practice